Questions about zoom meeting api policies

Hello, I am a product manager in Korea preparing for a new service. We need to create meetings for user-to-user mentoring. I’m looking for answers to questions arising from the following situation. Thank you for your help!

Situation

1. Create a password-protected Zoom meeting using the Zoom REST API from our system.
  2. Save the created Zoom meeting link, ID, and password in our service’s database.
  3. Send the information from step 2 to two of our service users, A and B, via contact information.

Questions

1. If there’s an API call limit of 100 times/day per account, would creating three accounts with a Business Plan increase it to 300 times/day?
  2. Is there a way to grant hosting privileges to a specific user when creating a meeting?
  3. If question 2 is possible, does the specific user need to be a Zoom member?

@tomna.choi my response are inline

1. If there’s an API call limit of 100 times/day per account, would creating three accounts with a Business Plan increase it to 300 times/day?

There is some ambiguity with this question. The API call limit per user, will not increase. This limit is at user level and not account level. If you have 3 users with business plan, each user will have their own 100 times / day quota.

1. Is there a way to grant hosting privileges to a specific user when creating a meeting?

The host is the creator of the meeting, you can grant co-host to other users, but the host will remain as the creator of the meeting.

1. If question 2 is possible, does the specific user need to be a Zoom member?

The user which you want to give co-host privilege needs to be a Zoom user in the same account as the host.

Thank you for your response! If a company creates a business account under its name and pays for 10 members, obtaining a quota of 100 times/day per member, can I understand that, depending on the implementation, it is possible to reach up to 1,000 times/day quota?
(e.g., create 100 times with account 1 → create 100 times with account 2 → … → create 100 times with account 10)

@tomna.choi that is correct.

If you are however trying to achieve the scenario above, you might want to contact the ISV team. There is a different licensing model which will make it much easier for ISV type of scenario which you have highlighted above.