Quickstart to implement RawData functions for .Net Wrapper

Description
Hi. I’m having trouble extending the current .Net wrapper to include the rawdata_renderer to subscribe to raw video data, but I’m no pro at C++. Could you briefly explain to me how to start? Thanks!

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?

Device (please complete the following information):

@PB_UV, from our experience, the C++ SDK is not much more difficult to use than the .Net wrapper, but it has it’s own the set of quirks and bugs.

What we recommend is sticking to the C++ SDK instead of writing bindings.

Another option is to use Recall.ai to access the raw video data from Zoom without needing to deal with the C# bindings or use the C++ SDK.

Hello Amanda,

thanks for your reply. We want to integrate your SDK into an extensive existing .Net software project. That’s why doing all the work in C++ is not an option. Would be great if you could put the Wrapper back to github again so that other people can contribute again.

Thanks

@PB_UV, are you trying to build a Zoom bot or are you trying to build a custom Zoom client?

A custom Zoom client that deals with the video feeds.

@amanda-recallai will there be any reply on this topic anymore or is it closed for you? Just to know if my team could hope for an solution or not.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.