Raise hand with shortcut not working 5.6.3

As stated I cannot use shortcut ALT+Y to raise hand after updating to 5.6.3. Every else command works but not that. (I have scanned macros and it IS working) Just Zoom does not pass it through. Manually pressing raise hand still works.

Is there anyone else having same trouble?

I am using Windows.

Its sometimes very tricky or have some glitches Idk why.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem after the last update. I restarted everything and still wont work. I hope this gets fixed, I really need that shortcut.

1 Like

Hey @linus.forsman,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Unfortunately, this forum is for SDK questions only. However, the people at Zoom Help Center should be able to help you out :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Michael

1 Like

I have the same problem. raise hand shortcut key does not work …

1 Like

Before update, everything worked…

1 Like

I understand… it is just so frustrating not getting an answer to if the problem is acknowledged or not.

Is this bug not encounterable on SDK? And is it not a legit question to post here? I am just asking politely to improve my further feedback to the community. :hugs:

Hey @linus.forsman,

I understand that it must be frustrating not getting an answer here, but the Zoom SDK and Zoom Applications are separate products and do not completely overlap in all features. So an SDK solution will not solve a Client Application problem and vice versa.

Thanks!
Michael

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.