React Native Latest (0.60+) SDK Support

I was searching for react native SDK to integrate zoom, but i couldn’t found any support for react native mobile SDK in the official documentation.

I found support for only Ionic SDK officially. When zoom is going to give support for react native versioning 0.60+ mobile applications SDK ?

1 Like

Hi mihir.solanki,

Thanks for interested in using Zoom SDK. Currently we do not have React Native support. I will forward this as an enhancement request to our engineering team and we will investigate the possibility of adding the support in the future.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @carson.zoom

Can you let us know how soon this enhancement will be done?

1 Like

Hi yashmistry198,

Thanks for the reply. I don’t have an ETA at the moment. Since we have limited resources on this so it will take some time. I will let you know if I have any updates. Thanks!

We need react native mobile SDK
++++1

Hi app,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. I will forward this request to the engineering team. Thanks!

+1 Zoom SDK for React Native

Hi geekvijay,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. I will forward this request to the engineering team. Thanks!

+1 Zoom SDK for React Native

Hi suyog.shah,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. We have received your request. Thanks!

I’ve created a react native bridge you can use for the meantime check it out https://github.com/chaimPaneth/react-native-zoom-bridge

Thanks for sharing this great community project! :slight_smile: