I cannot build my React Native Application because of the missing classes * us.zoom.sdk.ZoomVideoSDK and others
Which Mobile Video SDK version?
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Downloaded the Android SDK
- ‘npm install @zoom/react-native-videosdk --save’
- copied commonlib and mobilertc to the android root folder
- in the app/build,gradle included both commonlib and mobilertc
- ran npx react-native run-android
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: Android Emulator
- OS: Windows
So I downloaded the Android SDK and realized I could not find the classes “import us.zoom.sdk.ZoomVideoSDK;” I also extracted the mobilertc aar package and the class is missing there also.
During a Gradle Build it fails as a result of not resolving the classes. Kindly assist on what steps to follow to build. I have followed the documentation and keep encountering error either related to exoplayer and flexbox, those have been fixed but this is the current issue at hand.