React pdf viewer clashing with zoom websdk

Description
We were using a pdf viewer npm packages in our application. it is actually conflicting with zoom sdk.

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into. i am using sdk 1.9.6v

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
details: “Error: The Array.prototype contains unexpected enumerable properties: uniquelize, minus; thus breaking e.g. for...in iteration of Arrays.”
message: “The Array.prototype contains unexpected enumerable properties: uniquelize, minus; thus breaking e.g. for...in iteration of Arrays.”

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
it is react js application . install any kind of pdf viewr npm pacakge and load pdf file you will face this issue example : react-doc-viwer npm package

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):
Linux os, chrome Version 92.0.4515.159

Additional context
@zoomus/websdk”: “^1.9.6”,

Hey @siddiqdigival,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. How are you importing Zoom? Are you using the CDN method or local NPM packages? I’m thinking the react or react-dom dependencies are conflicting here.

Thanks,
Max

Hi MaxM

we have used local npm packages. I tried upgrading react and react-dom but the same i am facing.

Thanks
siddiq

Hey @siddiqdigival ,

We are aware of this issue and it is in our backlog to fix it. (ZOOM-292055) CC @MaxM .

Can you please share the link to the PDF Viewer NPM package you are using?

Thanks,
Tommy

HI Tommy,

yes sure. here it is

https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-doc-viewer

Thanks

Hey @siddiqdigival,

Thank you for following up. I’ve added this information to the ticket with our engineering team. I’ll let you know what we find.

Thanks,
Max

We are also facing same issue. What is the expected timeline for this to be fixed?

Thanks

Hey @devops,

I followed up with our team to get a timeline. I’ll let you know what I hear.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.