Errors when starting zoom/websdk

I am developing an application with zoom integration. I can connect to the conference, but there are many errors in the console. And i use angularjs

Error
zoomus-websdk.umd.min.js:2 GET https://rwcprod.zoom.us/wc/ping/3203682505?ts=1617685160769&auth=TLcrMTBjJLY4F8QR0B1FYr1HzI9x5bEXftkjVEZBWeY&rwcToken=kUutq_Ou64zrxyyocZ4bNzCJKTs8Pl2fOV8JNJgGWVg&dmz=1 net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
Warning: Failed prop type: The prop id is required to make n accessible for users of assistive technologies such as screen readers.
Warning: React does not recognize the pullLeft prop on a DOM element. If you intentionally want it to appear in the DOM as a custom attribute, spell it as lowercase pullleft instead. If you accidentally passed it from a parent component, remove it from the DOM element.
Zoom/websdk version 1.9.1

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: [Chrome]

Hey @pauchok,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. I recommend reviewing our Sample Angular App in order to identify any potential issues. You can use that codebase as a reference when building out your application. You can also test with the sample app to see if an issue is related to your implementation or the functionality of the Web SDK.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

@pauchok
Please did you find a solution for this error ?

Let us know if you have questions for us, @sehlisehli60 !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.