Recording playback URLs started returning X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN, breaking our iframe embedding

Hi @tommy,
We’re seeing this issue again on newer recordings - where our iframe embedding of our recordings is broken due to x-frame-options.

In Firefox, I see a message on the recording that says:
“Blocked by X-Frame-Options Policy”

And from the Chrome console, we have this log, which looks identical to the failure log from the issue in September:

One minor note: This doesn’t appear to be impacting much older recordings (December 2019 and earlier, roughly) - the embeds for those are working fine. However, it is impacting recordings from Jan - Jun 2020 (which were working fine until this past weekend).

Is it possible that a similar regression took place over the weekend? Please update ASAP, thank you.

1 Like

I can confirm it’s happening for us too. We noticed it this afternoon.

@potluck have you been using the recording download feature? We are planning on building a pipeline to download the video/update to Vimeo/YouTube for playback. I want to determine if download is consistent.

We don’t use that feature, so I can’t confirm unfortunately.

1 Like

We are having the same issue with our customers. This was working fine last week.

Hey @rickschott, @potluck, @Bisnow,

This issue should be fixed now, please let me know if it is working for you! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy