Regression in record start/pause/stop in latest SDK

Description
ZoomSDKMeetingRecordDelegate does not send onRecordStatus callback (with state ZoomSDKRecordingStatus_Stop(2)) to delegate when recording is stopped in the sequence:
Started (state 1) → Paused (state 4) → Stopped (expected state 2 is not received)

Which macOS Meeting SDK version?
SDK v5.9.6.5014 (broken)
SDK v5.9.3.4280 (works)

To Reproduce(If applicable)

• Launch custom app meeting
  • Get permission to record
  • Start recording. onRecordStatus should receive state ZoomSDKRecordingStatus_Start (1)
  • Pause recording. Start recording. onRecordStatus should receive state ZoomSDKRecordingStatus_Pause (4)
  • Stop recording. Start recording. onRecordStatus should receive state ZoomSDKRecordingStatus_Stop (2)

In the latest SDK, this last call is not received by the delegate. I confirmed that this is working as expected in the previous SDK.

Device (please complete the following information):
MacOS 12.2.1 Macbook pro 13" M1

Additional context

Logs in the working case:

[ACMeetingStatusManager.m] -[ACMeetingStatusManager onRecordStatus:] [Line: 409] :bug: onRecordStatus changed to 1

[ACMeetingStatusManager.m] -[ACMeetingStatusManager onRecordStatus:] [Line: 409] :bug: onRecordStatus changed to 4

[ACMeetingStatusManager.m] -[ACMeetingStatusManager onRecordStatus:] [Line: 317] :bug: onRecordStatus changed to 2 (Missing with latest SDK)

Hi @KieranAC,

Can you please clarify which type of recording you are using when this behavior is present?

Thanks!

What do you mean by type? Do you mean local vs cloud?

We only use local recording in our app. I have not tried cloud recording yet.

Hi @KieranAC,

Thanks for confirming. I was able to reproduce this, so we’ll investigate and keep you updated.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.