Remove Video Stats in Video Window

Description
The Electron SDK can be used to successfully start or join a meeting without login but the video stats are shown on each video screen. The string looks like this, where the XXX are video statistics:

John Keck resolution:XXX fps:XXX frames:XXX totalBit:XXX

I would like this to only show the username. Do you know how to toggle this setting or remove it altogether?

Which version?
Zoom Electron SDK v4.6.15798.0403

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Start a new meeting or join an existing meeting without login using the Zoom Electron SDK demo.
  2. Make sure there are multiple people in the meeting.
  3. Switch to Gallery View to see multiple users with the video stats in the window.

Screenshots

Laptop (please complete the following information):

• Device: Macbook Pro 13in
  • v10.15.4

Hi johnkeck,

Thanks for the post. I just checked the demo app of the latest Electron SDK, followed your steps to reproduce this, and I could not see the video stats. Could you verify if you are using the latest version of Electron SDK? We have removed this video stats a while ago.

Thanks!

Hey @carson.zoom,

Did this just change in the most recent SDK release last week? It does appear to be gone now, but just want to make sure I wan’t crazy behind on releases.

Hi johnkeck,

I believe we have changed this for a while(Early this year). If you were using the version earlier, you might see the video stats in video window.

Hope this helps. Thanks!