Zoom Meeting video icon/button is missing

Hi Zoom Team,

We are trying to integrate thee zoom meeting link inside my app( Using Electron app). we came across two scenarios related to video button where we need your help.

NOTE: We are using below zoom meeting link in both scenarios.

First Scenario : When we load the zoom meeting link directly in the browser the meeting page will load with video, button refers to the below screenshot.

Second Scenario:

Below is the attached screenshot in which you can see the video the button is missing when we load zoom meeting link inside our app :

Zoom Meeting Link :

OUTPUT: LOAD ZOOM MEETING INSIDE OUR ELECTRON APP

So,we wanted to know is there any logic has been written for the video button hide and show in zoom code and please provide the necessary detail regarding the above issues so that we can proceed further.

Let me know if you have any questions, we can feel free to connect.

Thank you,

Maheshwar.

When we load the zoom meeting link directly in the browser the meeting page will load with video, button refers to the below screenshot.

Hi mahesh.ui378,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. I will pass this info to our engineer and get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for the details. Based on the information and the screenshots you provided, it looks like the screenshot belongs to the Web SDK & Web client, not Electron SDK. Our Electron SDK only supports Windows & Mac desktop applications.

Could you provide your Electron version number, and are you able to reproduce this issue with our Electron SDK demo app?

Thanks!