Remove voice at the beginning of the recording

Since a few days, Zoom has a female voice that tells me when the recording has started.
Please remove that or at least offer an option to do that.

1 Like

Hi @Unkas,

Since 24th May, Zoom updated their requirements for this.

The audio recording announcement is now automatically enabled for any For Basic, Pro, Business, and Free Trial accounts with less than 100 licenses and cannot be disabled.

In order to disable the notification, you must have at least 100 licenses, at which point you can enter your account settings and disable the audio notification.

Thanks,
Alex

It means, that i can not have a recording without editing anymore. There will be always a delay at the beginning of the recording and probably some audio hearable.
Thats a big step down, in terms of usability

I agree, however unfortunately this is the case for all users now, unless they have 100+ licenses.

Iā€™d recommend leaving your feedback at: Feedback - Zoom

Thanks,
Alex

If it is true that this ā€œvoiceā€ cannot be disabled for companies with fewer than 100 licenses, this is an enormous time-waster for our teachers who record short videos for their learners.

The said announcement / warning is only for the participants to hear.
Itā€™s not getting recorded, Zoom filters out that voice.
You donā€™t need to edit the video / audio recordings.

~ Fatih

I donā€™t know where to start on how a bad product decision this isā€¦ We use Zoom on a daily bases for research, to talk to people, and this is very annoying. I work in brazilianā€™s biggest entertainment and TV group, and everyone is complaining about this voiceā€¦

You can select the Recording tab from the drop-down menu. Scroll down to Zoom clients - Recording notifications.

Iā€™m trying to find this. Could you please give a little more detail?

I think you are misunderstanding because this option only hear participate in the active meeting. it is not recorded in zoom record so you donā€™t need to worry about that. you can try it yourself then this doubt is clear.

Yes Emily is right i have tested this method and this working. i test this voice is only coming in when we record meetingā€¦ But this voice is not recorded in zoom meeting.so
you donā€™t need worry about that.

You can remove the sound of being recorded at the beginningā€™ just navigate to
Settings > Recording and then look for this ā€˜Recording notifications - Zoom clientsā€™ and click ā€˜No Oneā€™

Yes, it is quite annoying and it must be removed. Also, let me know how do it stop it.

This option lets you join the meeting without being recorded. You donā€™t have to worry about being recorded if you choose this option. Alight Motion mod Apk

During my lectures, I also faced this issue but it was fixed automatically. But after that many times, the same happened again many. I donā€™t know why.

somehow video recording issue is fixed.