rest API support chatting in meetings

Hi,

I was looking at the Key Functions of the API and I didnt see the ability of chatting, is it a standard feature so it was not mentioned or it is not possible with the current API?

Best regards,

Hi Feras, 

Currently, our APIs do not support in meeting chat. We do have Chat Bot API forsending messages but that is only for sending messages between 2 or more people & groups not meetings. 

Thanks

Is this api now available or not ? I am also looking to get chat data from meeting but I am also not getting.

Best regards,

Hi @popat, we do not currently offer API support for retrieving in-meeting chats, as the APIs are typically utilized for pre and post meeting actions. In-meeting actions are typically handled using one of our SDKs.

(Note: A user in a meeting can however save a .txt file of the meeting chat.)

Please let us know if this helps, or if we can answer any further questions on this.

Hi,
instead of opening a new post I just add myself to the users needing to get in-meeting chat messages, possibly through API.

You said that in-meeting actions are handled using one of your sdks… so, could you please explain how to build a web page that downloads the in-meeting chat through the web sdk? That could be a nice workaround…