Rest API to connect Salesforce with Zoom

Description
I am trying to connect my SF sandbox to Zoom account (Free version) using rest API for a POC, to get the meetings and attendees details.
is it possible using the free zoom version or do i need license.

Error
{“code”:4700,“message”:“Invalid access token, does not contain scopes: [user:write:admin, user:read:admin, user:read, user:write].”}
Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
OAuth, i have connected using Oauth 2. its showing authenticated but when i use any query to get the data. its throwing error.

Which Endpoint/s?
[https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/{userId}. all the endpoints

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
NA

Additional context
NA

Hi, the error message is telling you the details of what is wrong - you need to add the correct permission on your OAuth app to cover what the error says you need [user:write:admin, user:read:admin, user:read, user:write].

Also I am not sure if the “free” version covers all OAuth calls…I had to finally upgrade to Paid for…it is $14.00 so not a huge cost but…

I have added all the scope those are available for my oAuth app . can someone confirm if its because of the free version ?

Thanks, was able to connect using REST api, needed some small tweak in authorization provider from SF.

Thanks for helping out @kelly.boccia!

Let us know if you still have questions @rakesh.b

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.