Using Zoom Webhooks with Salesforce

We’re doing a POC to integrate Zoom and Saleforce. I’m familiar with existing Salesforce Zoom App and it is not something that can fit our requirements because we need to integrate with Custom Objects.
We were able to create JWT app and can successfully read and create data in Zoom.
In order to write back post meeting details we want to use webhook with respective meeting end subscription.

Is there any article we can use to understand the setup required at Saleforce side?

Thanks in advance.
Dmitry.

Hi @Dmitry.T,

Have you checked out the Salesforce support article here[1]?

1- https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205703209.

Thanks

Hi @michael_p.zoom, yes, I did.
That what I meant writing that I’m familiar with Salesforce Zoom App. This solution allows to integrate with OOB Event and Lead objects while we need it for our custom objects.

I can’t review the Apex Classes coming with SFDC Zoom package, hence asking for an advice.

Thanks,
Dmitry.

Hey @Dmitry.T,

It sounds like you need to go here to get Salesforce API credentials so you can get setup on the Salesforce side of things:

https://developer.salesforce.com/

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello, any luck with using JWT? I used OAuth app but everytime I would try to generate the OAuth code, it would bring me to the Zoom sign in page, that’s not what I want. We want the guest users to be able to register for a Zoom meeting from our Salesforce portal.

I was reading an article that says JWT is a server-to-server callouts. Can you suggest using JWT is the preferred option here and would resolve the above?

Thanks & Regards.

Hey @ankit.saraiya,

If you don’t want to have external Zoom users connect their accounts so you can read / write on their behalf, then you should use JWT. JWT Tokens are for managing your own Zoom account.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @ankit.saraiya, no luck so far. We’re exploring an option with a MuleSoft in between. There should be a way to do this as native Zoom SFDC app allowing to integrate externally created meetings without batch process (as far as I understand). But I can’t find the right way to setup at SFDC side.

Appreciate you can update this post if you will find the way to manage it.

Dmitry

Thanks for the update @Dmitry.T.

-Tommy