i am using Fully Customizable Web Sdk for zoom integration in our website. But whenever i try stopping and restarting local video quickly it takes a long time to re-render the video. Sometimes it takes almost like a min or two to get the local video feed back again.
I tried searching for a way to clear the canvas manually. Found “clearVideoCanvas()” method in documentaion online. But the doc i got from zoom-instant-sdk-web-1.0.0.zip does not have this method.
Here are my questions:
- How to facilitate quick start/stop video functionality?
- How do i clear the canvas manually?
- Why is there a mismatch between online documentation and the one i got ?
- What is the latest version of Fully Customizable Web Sdk ? is it 1.0.0?
- If there is a newer version (> 1.0.0) of Fully Customizable Web Sdk how do i get it?
Steps to Reproduce:
i. Initiate a client
ii. Start video
iii. Stop video and try restarting the video quickly
iv. Do this couple of times
Re-rendering the local video takes a lot of time
Fully Customizable Web Sdk:
- Device: Desktop
- OS: Linux and Windows
- Browser: Chrome, FireFox
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Md. Mehedi Hasan