Retry of Recording completion notification

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
As per zoom documentation if there is API failure it will retry 3 times. I have checked Zoom logs when Zoom send the notification of Recording completion it got error 500(Timeout connecting to ). I was expecting Zoom will again retry but there is no retry in this case. I want to know the reason for the same and also let me know if we can set the retry as per HTTP code so that i can configure that if status is 500 then also do retry
Error
{

}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Hi @languagelegos,

Thank you for reaching out about this.

Please note that I’ve removed the payload you shared so that these details aren’t available publicly on our forum.

If you don’t believe our webhook retry logic was triggered (as outlined here), can you please submit a ticket at devsupport.zoom.us, with the following details so we can take a closer look:

• Full payload
  • Timestamp of webhook attempt
  • Your endpoint

Thank you,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.