RevenueAccelerator API returns empty data

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)

• /iq/conversations
  • /iq/conversations/{conversationId}/interactions
  • /iq/conversations/{conversationId}/content_analysis

Description
I ran the same code today and got an empty response back.
The Zoom Phone API is still running as usual, so I think there is something wrong with the Revenue Accelerator API.
I am able to get a token by using Server-to-Server OAuth.

Error?
returns

b''

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body

https://api.zoom.us/v2/iq/conversations?period_type=meetingStartTime&from=2024-01-18T15:00:00Z&to=2024-01-19T15:00:00Z&page_size=300

2. Authentication method or app type

• Authentication method: Server-to-Server OAuth
    3. Any errors
  • None. Empty response.
2 Likes

Hi, @mu940555
Thanks for liking.
Are you experiencing the same situation?

I am encountering precisely the same issues with the Zoom API. Receiving empty responses (b'' ) from multiple endpoints has been puzzling,
Here are the similarities in our experiences:

• Affected Endpoints: Alongside the /iq/conversations endpoint you mentioned, I’m also facing identical challenges with a range of other endpoints:

• /iq/conversations/{conversationId}

• /iq/conversations/{conversationId}/comments
    • /iq/conversations/{conversationId}/content_analysis
    • /iq/conversations/{conversationId}/information
    • /iq/conversations/{conversationId}/interactions
    • /iq/conversations/{conversationId}/scorecards
  • Observations: This issue began abruptly today maybe yesterday. Like you, I’ve found that while the Zoom Phone API is functioning normally, the Revenue Accelerator API (and possibly related ones) seem to be returning empty responses .for no apparent reason.

• Authentication: I’m also utilizing Server-to-Server OAuth for authentication, and I can confirm that the access tokens I’m receiving are valid and active. This suggests that the problem lies not in the token generation or authentication process.

1 Like

Is this related?

@wtnvenga , @dw1 ,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum and for calling attention to the behavior you are seeing. Can you share if you already created a supported ticket for this matter? If so, can you share the support number with me?

Everything is back to normal now, I think the problem is caused by the new update.

@dw1,

Thank you for sharing this update! I’ll keep an eye on this matter. Please tag me if any issues arise.

1 Like

I also can confirm that things are back to normal.
@dw1 Thanks for sharing the updates!

Thanks for the update, @wtnvenga!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.