Rotation workshops via Breakout Rooms?

Hi there,

is it possible to pre-assign participants to breakout rooms for a certain amount of time and then have them automatically rotate through the different rooms?

Example:
I have 10 companies that would like to present their products to 20 clients. Each company-participant has one individual breakout room and gets 2 client-participants assigned to their breakout room. After a fixed 10-minute session, the client-participants automatically rotate to the next breakout room for their next 10-minute appointment and so on, until all 10 companies have presented to the 20 clients.

Basically like speed dating, but always with one company-participant and 2 (or more) client-participants per room. So I guess the question is, can I put a time limit on the breakout session and make participants automatically ‘jump’ to the next room after a certain time? I know how to set up and pre-assign everyone for meeting number 1, but how do I go on with meeting 2, 3, 4…?

Thanks for your help.
Dan

4 Likes

Following. If this does not exist, please add to the backlog.

Hey @georgeseybold, @danielw, thanks for the suggestions. :slight_smile:

For product feature requests please submit them directly here: zoom.us/feed

Thanks,
Tommy

Has this issue been adequately resolved? I am interested in doing the same thing that Dan has requested.

I am also interested in this.

I am also interested in this.

I am a teacher and also interested in this feature. Thank you.

+1 i agree with this option added in the new version of Zoom.

+1 I really could benefit from this feature.

this feature request is similar to the existing one mentioned here:

Did this feature get added?