Salesforce email invitation

When clicking on “start a zoom meeting” button- its launch the zoom meeting without option to send email invitation before.
The salesforce “Send Email to Attendees at Launch” is checked in User Settings in Zoom Config Tab.
Please advice.

@tommy can you please assist?

Hey @hadar,

Happy to help. Can you please provide some a screenshots of the page where the “Start a Zoom Meeting” button is, as well as your setting “Send Email to Attendees at Launch”?

Also, what version of the Salesforce Zoom App are you using?

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy I attached the requested screenshots you asked

Thanks for the screenshots @hadar!

We are checking to see if this is a bug. (ZOOM-230948)

-Tommy

@tommy
Any update ?
Let me know if there is need for more details

Hey @hadar,

I sent you a private message last week asking you for additional details. I will send it again so you see it.

-Tommy

Hi @tommy ,
I cant give you log-in details to checkpoint environment
Please let me know which information you need to fix this problem

@tommy attached image with blank email that user get when they try to invite other user to zoom session - also they cant edit this email invitation

@tommy can we have a session with my manger and users from checkpoint to find solution to the problem?

Hey @hadar ,

Are you able to respond to my private message? We can debug further there.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy ,
I would like to have live zoom session with someone from zoom support behalf and try solve this problem, is it possible ? as I mention before I’m not allowed to give zoom support login to checkpoint systems as you asked.
From some reason I think I doesn’t able to see messages you sent me please update me in this email -

Hey @hadar ,

We will reach out to you via the provided email with next steps on how we can resolve this for you.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.