Salesforce Integration: customize the invitation email

I install zoom app from salesforce appexchange and try to start the meeting.
Is that possible to customize the invitation email before launch meeting.

if it’s possible, how to configure?

Hey @soyshen,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. This. can be done from your Zoom Web Interface. Please see our documentation on customizing the meeting schedule email:

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thank you for your reply. @MaxM
From your documentation, I can customize email template from Branding, is this the only way to customize?
I use pro license but Branding is not available for pro.

Hey @soyshen,

Thank you for the update. Just to clarify, are you trying to make this change in Salesforce but you’re seeing that the change doesn’t happen? If so, I expect that’s because you need a business plan or higher in order to change the email template.

I’m not aware of another way to accomplish this when using a Pro account, even with the Salesforce app.

Thanks,
Max

I didn’t try to make changes in Salesforce. I just try to access the meeting schedule email template from Zoom web portal> Advanced>Branding, but I can’t found Emails tab.

So I want to know if there is another way to change the email template without using Branding.

Hey @soyshen,

Thank you for the update. There is currently no way to change the email templates without having a business plan or higher and enabling branding.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.