Scheduled meetings are suddenly disappeared and sometimes we're unable to recreate them

Description
During the last two weeks we discovered A vary annoying issue with scheduled meetings which are suddenly disappeared and sometimes we’re unable to recreate them. The only workaround we found so far is deleting the whole user profile and recreate the user and the meeting inside it. As you can imagine this workaround is not really useful for us because we’re losing a lot of report data while deleting a user profile.

Error
It’s not about a specific message, it’s about the fact that some scheduled meetings (very few of them) are suddenly disappearing from the user profile. We had checked the webhooks for a deletion action but none were found.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
We’re using JWT but i’m not sure if it’s related to this issue.
All of our actions are done by API, we tried to catch the meeting deletion with webhooks but nothing found so far.

Which Endpoint/s?
while trying to use an invatation of a schedule meeting we suddenly found out that the meeting disaapeared.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create a scheduled meeting
  2. Send yourself an invatation for few days later.
  3. Try to use the invatation few days later.
  • please be aware that it happeneds only once in a while. For instance, in our case we are having about 500 meetings a day and only 3-4 of them are disappiring from the user profile.

Additional information for Zoom stuff

Hi @yaronhe,

I can see that you’ve since written in to our email alias, so I will continue the conversation there.

Thanks,
Will