Meeting is being deleted automatically

Description/Error
I’m using the API to schedule a meeting on a Zoom Room, but as soon as it’s created, it gets deleted.

Which Endpoint/s?
Schedule

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. URL: POST https://api.zoom.us/v2/rooms/{roomId}/meetings
    Body: { jsonrpc: ‘2.0’,
    method: ‘schedule’,
    params:
    { meeting_info:
    { topic: ‘Testing User’s booking.’,
    start_time: ‘2019-10-06T21:15:00Z’,
    duration: 15 } } }
    Header: JWT token
  2. Receive meeting.created event with the right meeting info
  3. Immediately after I receive a meeting.deleted event

Hi @addison,

Could you provide us the room/meeting ID and account ID so that we can take a closer look at this issue?

Thanks

Sure!! This is the whole payload I get from those events, let me know if you need something else:

{ account_id: ‘luBO2_vLRX6ZUe27RVeT-g’,
operator: ‘rooms_v3wpFvbLRSyNi6tD6ZFo8A@thecommondesk.com’,
operator_id: ‘v3wpFvbLRSyNi6tD6ZFo8A’,
object:
{ uuid: ‘5qyZq3lWSFmvKjHQDOjPwQ==’,
id: 686865225,
host_id: ‘v3wpFvbLRSyNi6tD6ZFo8A’,
topic: ‘Testing User’s booking.’,
type: 2,
start_time: ‘2019-10-10T16:15:00Z’,
duration: 15,
timezone: ‘GMT+8:00’ } }

Hi @michael_p.zoom, any updates on this? (I’m sorry, but the client is pressing me to finish this soon)

Hi @addison,

We’re still investigating this issue, we’ll follow up as soon as soon as we can.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @addison,

Is the meeting actually being deleted, or are you just receiving the meeting.deleted endpoint?

We looked at the logs, and saw that the meeting may have been deleted on the Zoom Web settings.

ZOOM-114085

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi! I received the event, and then I couldn’t find the meeting anywhere. I don’t remember which endpoints I tried right now, so can you tell me where should I find it? I’m still a bit confused about regular endpoints and zoom room endpoints

Hey @addison,

Try seeing if the Zoom Room meeting is listed on the scheduling display after you schedule a meeting as mentioned in your first post above ^:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy!

Sorry for the delay on this, I’m not at the location where the device is, so I had to wait on someone there to answer me. The meeting is not listed on there! So I guess it’s actually being deleted?

Regards
Addison

Hey @addison,

Can we schedule a Zoom call so I can better assist?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @addison,

The reason the meeting is being deleted automatically is because you do not have a calendar linked to your Zoom Rooms.

Please add a calendar service to fix the issue https://zoom.us/calendar

Thanks,
Tommy