We would like to share some pre-recorded video from host to all the attendee in the live session / meeting. However, we have noticed that when user share it screen with (computer sound) and play specific pre-recorded video than the audio at times becomes choppy or there is a certain lag in the video that is transmitting via screen share.
Do we have any other way available to playing the pre-recorded video during the live session using the Zoom SDK?
iOS SDK Version: v4.4.57220.1211
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go to Zoom App and create the meeting from Mac / Windows Machine
- Join the meeting from Mobile Device by given MeetingID / Meeting URL
- Now host will start the screen share and allow the computer sound to transmit to attendees in the session
- Now host should play the sample movie or pre-precorded video from Quicktime or any video stored locally in the machine.
- Now experience the certain lag in video and at times the audio becomes choppy.
No Screenshot available for this issue.
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: iPhone 8
- OS: iOS
- Version: 13.2.3