Sdk_credentials_not_found

Description
When trying to access my Created App SDK credentials, the web page has three errors and my credentials cannot be accessed.

Error
sdk_credentials_not_found
Method Not Allowed
application_not_found

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.

Which App?
Both applications are deactivated and are not published.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Login to my account
  2. Go to created Apps
  3. Click on Created App and receive errors (redirected to a create app form as if the app doesnt exist).

Screenshots

Additional context
I am posting this issue with my personal account, but the error is happening with my employer account. My personal account has a created app that I can access no problem, so this seems to be an issue with my employers account.

Hey @garettskaar,

This can happen if say account A creates an SDK App, but then account A gets merged into a company account, say account B.

Did the original SDK App account get merged to a business Zoom account? Let me know the account # and I will be happy to help.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy,

Thanks for getting back to me, the applications have not been merged. After creating the web application and desktop application (we are doing some prototyping) I was able to retrieve and use the SDK credentials just fine. Now when I click on the created apps I get the error.

Here is the email for the developer account, I am not sure where the account number would be located.

Thanks

Thanks for the details @garettskaar! :slight_smile:

We are working to fix your SDK app asap. (ZOOM-170844)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy,

Wanted to check into the SDK/API credentials issue. I still can’t access the the credentials for either JWT or SDK. Is there anything more I can provide to help? Can we simply delete them and create new app credentials?

Thanks

Hey @garettskaar,

Sorry to hear that! Let me escalate this for you.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy