SDK Windows 5.5.1 freezes after join

After join a meeting, the client freezes and closes, tried the demo included in sdk and can´t pass througth the JWT init. My JWT tokens generateds at marketplace just close the demo app.

SDK 5.5.1 (latest version until now)

*To reproduce this, just try to init the SDK with key and secret.

EDIT: The client freezes at the moment he try to show the dialog to choose connect the audio

Get this exception when debugging:

System.AccessViolationException
HResult=0x80004003
Message=Tentativa de leitura ou gravação em memória protegida. Normalmente, isso é uma indicação de que outra memória está danificada.
Source=zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap
StackTrace:
em ZOOMSDK.IMeetingVideoControllerWrap.onActiveVideoUserChanged(IMeetingVideoControllerWrap* , UInt32 userid)
em MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
em System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
em System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
em System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
em System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
em System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
em System.Windows.Application.Run()
em RaiseHandApp.App.Main()

Windows 10 Pro 64 bits

Hey @arthur,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

The JWT that is generated in the Zoom Marketplace is for the RESTful API and not the SDK. To auth the SDK you have to use the SDK key and Secret found in the SDK tile of the Zoom Marketplace to create a new JWT. The payload for creating the JWT can be found here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/auth

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks Michael!

Success with JWT generation and Join the Meeting. Still crashing. I’ll investigate tomorrow. Thanks!

Hey @arthur,

Sounds good. Let me know if you are still running into issues.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael, still having trouble, tried with the Zoom C# demo included in SDK.

After join the meeting, and Join with Video and admited to the meeting by host. This happens and closes the app and the zoom sdk client.

System.AccessViolationException
HResult=0x80004003
Message=Tentativa de leitura ou gravação em memória protegida. Normalmente, isso é uma indicação de que outra memória está danificada.
Source=zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap
StackTrace:
em ZOOMSDK.IMeetingVideoControllerWrap.onActiveVideoUserChanged(IMeetingVideoControllerWrap* , UInt32 userid)
em MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
em System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
em System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
em System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
em System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
em System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
em System.Windows.Application.Run()
em zoom_sdk_demo.App.Main()

Hey @arthur,

I just ran the latest version of the C# wrapper demo, and am having trouble re-producing. Have you modified the demo, or the wrapper itself, at all?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon actually not, but I will find and delete all files from demo and etc. Try again and feedback, thanks

@Michael_Condon just deleted all files from computer to try out the demo again compiling from the scratch.

Same error, When open the camera video to use the webcam it closes.
There are changes of Windows SDK or something in VS2019 that is needed to change or something like that?

@Michael_Condon I´ve found another situation, if I join a meeting with a lot of people with camera video on, crashes too. It´s seems something about creating the video render element

OBS: I don´t use the Custom UI

Hey @arthur,

You said you are initializing with SDK key/secret and not a JWT correct?
If so, can you provide your code for init/auth?

Thanks!
Michael

Already changed to JWT with success. But same problem. If there any vídeo câmera active. Crashes. The code is the demo provided in C# sdk wrapper with no changes

@Michael_Condon I just clean all my PC, found a zoom_sdk_dotnet_wrap.dll out of date. And somehow pointed and loaded. Deleted and recompiled. Now working. Sorry for all time spended.

1 Like

Hey @arthur,

Oh awesome! I am super happy to hear! :slight_smile:
No need to apologize! We are here to help.

Please let me know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.