Seeing All Breakout Rooms At One Time

This is for developer-specific feature requests. For other requests please contact our customer support team.

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
A clear and concise description of what the problem is. Ex. I’m always frustrated when […]

I’m an educator and I use Zoom breakout rooms to proctor exams. I put each student in their own breakout room. I’d like to be able to see all the breakout rooms at once. Also, I’d like the ability to have more breakout rooms (say 300 for my larger classes)

Describe the solution you’d like
A clear and concise description of what you want to happen.

I’d like to be able to see all the breakout rooms at once. Also, I’d like the ability to have more breakout rooms (say 300 for my larger classes)

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
A clear and concise description of any alternative solutions or features you’ve considered.

We tried going from room to room with the help of my TAs. We did this last semester but it’s a lot to fuddle around with.

for the large classes we had to do 50 at a time and this was a bit of a scheduling nightmare (also, I had to proctor all day!)

Additional context
Add any other context or screenshots about the feature request here.

I’m over at University of Hawaii at Maona. We’d pay more to be able to do this kind of thing.

WHILE WE’RE ON THE SUBJECT: It would be nice to have a way for students to use 2 webcams (to see the front and back). Maybe ya’ll could figure that out. People (students/institutions) pay big bucks for a proctoring service to do this for them (like 30 bucks an exam). We can’t pay that (or force our students to) but just to let you know… there’s money there.

2 Likes