Send Zoom Transcript to ChatGPT with a Zoom Pro Account (using Zapier)

Hello!

I’m trying to use Zapier to create a Zap that every time a new Zoom Cloud Recording is completed, sends the transcript to ChatGPT to extract some information and then stores that info in an Excel sheet.

This seems like a quite common scenario, but surprisingly it’s not yet supported for Zoom Pro users because the New Audio Transcript trigger in Zapier only works for Business and higher accounts.

I don’t know if this is a restriction on Zoom side or on Zapier side but it’s very annoying, so I’m trying to find a workaround using Webhooks in Zapier or the API Request action.

Anybody could point me in the right direction?

What webhook would I need to use in Zapier to get notified everytime a new recording audio transcript is ready and to get it’s download url? Or what API would I need to use to, given a meeting id, get the audio transcript for its cloud recording?

Thanks!
Ángel.-

P.S. It would be great if someone from the Zoom team could work with Zapier to remove the “only Business users and higher” limitation in the New Audio Transcript trigger, because it doesn’t make any sense.