Set italian as one of the interpreter language

Description
Hi everyone,
this is my first post and I’m quite excited :smiley:
I am trying to create a new meeting using JWT API and setting italian as one of the language interpretation.

Error
“code”: 300, “message”: “Unsupported language in language_interpretation_settings: IT,US.”

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2 /users/{userId}/meetings

How To Reproduce
Body:

{
    "topic": "Test meeting",
    "type": 2,
    "start_time": "2021-05-23T23:00:00Z",
    "duration": 60,
    "password": "123456",
    "agenda": "Test Agenda",
    "settings": {
        "host_video": true,
        "participant_video": true,
        "join_before_host": false,
        "mute_upon_entry": false,
    "language_interpretation": {
      "enable": "true",
      "interpreters": [
        {
          "email": "trad_zoom@testdomain.it",
          "languages": "IT,US"
        }
      ]
    }
    }
}

Additional context
I can set Italian language from Zoom web portal (I already added italian to the language list), but fail trying to set it up trought the API.
Am I missing something, or it is not possible to set Italian as one of the interpreter language?

Many thanks, Guido.

Hey @puppons,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. First, please make sure that you meeting the prerequisites listed here:

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hi MaxM,
yes, I have a Business account and use the automatically generated meeting ID.

If I try to use other languages for interpretation (such as “FR,US”) it works fine.
It’s with “IT,US” which it doesn’t work…

Thanks

Hey @puppons,

Thanks for clarifying. This sounds like something we’ll have to address on our end. If you try to set this up through the Zoom app, does it work as expected? We have a guide on that here.

Thanks,
Max

Yes, if I set the interpretation option, without specifying the source and destination language, I can then set it trought the Zoom app.
But I’d like to be able to set the interpreter and the langueges trought API too.

Thanks, Guido

Thanks for confirming, @puppons. As Max mentioned, this is likely something that we will need to add as an enhancement to our APIs. We will raise this with our team internally.

Best,
Will

Perfect, thanks.
Will check to see in future APIs update there will be this fix.

Best, Guido.

Great, thank you!

Max