Set password for pmi, instant meeting with func setPassword(String s) of meeting item not works

1. I get PMI and set password for this pmi , it isn’t works , password of pmi same default.
  2. I start a instant meeting, and get meetingnumber with func inmeetingService.getCurrentmeetingnumber after get meetingItem with func preMeetingService.getMeetingbyUniqueId() this func always return null.
    3.How i can set null of password for a meeting(PMI, instant meeting).
    Please help me and thanks you very much

Hi @tronghoang2403, thanks for using the devforum.

Sorry to hear you’re running into these issues.

I get PMI and set password for this pmi , it isn’t works , password of pmi same default.

Can you provide a code snippet for what you’re describing here? Also, what do you mean when you say it isn’t working (i.e. what’s the expected behavior)?

I start a instant meeting, and get meetingnumber with func inmeetingService.getCurrentmeetingnumber after get meetingItem with func preMeetingService.getMeetingbyUniqueId() this func always return null.

The PreMeetingService is not meant to retrieve information about the current meeting, but rather info about upcoming scheduled meetings. Can you explain what you’re trying to accomplish here so that I may advise you on what the best approach would be?

How i can set null of password for a meeting(PMI, instant meeting).
Please help me and thanks you very much

Instant meetings and meetings created with your PMI will always have a passcode. Additionally, we have recently imposed new restrictions around meeting passcode requirements. More information can be found here.

Thanks!

@jon.zoom thank you very much ,I found it here to get meeting item and I see it has setPassword() in meetingItem object but password doesn’t change.I was a account license,how can i set disable or enable password when start meeting with pmi by android sdk instead of in website InstantMeeting with No Password

Hi @tronghoang2403,

Can you provide a code sample of what you’re doing and what your expected outcome is?

Thanks!