SetSharingToolbarVisibility setting to false doesn't work on first share

Description
When setting SetSharingToolbarVisibility to false the sharing toolbar still shows when sharing for the first time, but is hidden when sharing for the second time in the same meeting.

Which Windows Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Init SDK
  2. call IMeetingConfiguration::SetSharingToolbarVisibility(false);
  3. Start a meeting
  4. Start sharing a second camera
  5. Toolbar is still visible

Screenshots
First time sharing:

Second time sharing:

Troubleshooting Routes
I found no other posts about this specific issue. I tried it several times and the result was always the same. I tried calling SetSharingToolbarVisibility in several different places in my code with no change.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: HP ProBook 650 G5

Additional context
None

I got the same result on Windows SDK version 5.12.2.9319.

commenting to keep this alive. could really use some form of response here.

Hi Ryan, we got the same experience here.

The toolbar is still shown when we call IMeetingConfiguration::SetSharingToolbarVisibility(false) inside IAuthServiceEvent::onAuthenticationReturn, and call IMeetingUIController::ShowSharingToolbar(false) before and after start sharing. If we stop and start sharing again (in our case calling ShowSharingToolbar before and after sharing) then this second time the toolbar is hidden.

Also, we still see the green border after calling IMeetingUIController::ShowSharingFrameWindows(false) before or after start sharing.

I think I’m going to try using a custom UI and see if that can work around it. I’m hiding everything anyway. If it works I’ll reply again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.