setToolColor does not work

Hi…,When using the zoom SDK, I encountered some problems and hope to get some help.

I use the following code to set the color of the text, I found that it does not work. The color of MobileRTCAnnoTool_Text is not the one I set.

MobileRTCAnnotationService *annoService = [[MobileRTC sharedRTC] getAnnotationService];
if (!annoService) {
    return;
}
MobileRTCAnnotationError ret = [annoService setToolColor:[UIColor yellowColor]];
NSLog(@" == %d",ret);

UIColor * textColor = [annoService getToolColor:MobileRTCAnnoTool_Text];
if (![textColor isEqual:[UIColor yellowColor]]) {
    NSLog(@" does not work ");
}

Hi @LEA,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The setToolColor is an async action, please have some timeout in between. You may refer to the implementation here: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/blob/master/MobileRTCSample/MobileRTCSample/CustomMeeting/AnnoFloatBarView.m#L286

Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the reply.

After modifying the code, it still does not work, it is effective for MobileRTCAnnoTool_Pen , but not for MobileRTCAnnoTool_Text . I ran the demo and found that it is also invalid, and only invalid for MobileRTCAnnoTool_Text .

Hi @LEA,

Thanks for the reply. Currently we do not have the interface to enter text in annotation, so setting the color won’t have any effect. Is the text shown on the screen annotated from other clients? It is not possible to change the color for other participants.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I found MobileRTCAnnoTool_Text in MobileRTCAnnoTool and used it in the demo. Do you mean that we cannot modify the tool color of MobileRTCAnnoTool_Text ?

Hi @LEA,

Thanks for the reply. That is one of the values in the MobileRTCAnnoTool. But we do not have an interface to be able to enter text on your side while annotating. And you could not modify the color of other participants.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, i got it .

1 Like