ZoomSDKAnnotationController Custom Annotation Methods Always Failing

Description
My MacOS desktop app is using a custom UI, calling startWhiteBoardShare to start sharing a whiteboard using the ZoomSDKASController class. When getting an annotation controller (ZoomSDKAnnotationController) via getAnnotationController and calling any subsequent annotation method on it, such as setTool or setColor, I get a ZoomSDKError_ServiceFailed error. I’ve tried with various tools, colors, and screen types, always erroring out. Any thoughts?

Which version?
I’m using the latest Zoom SDK for MacOS 5.0 release, presumably v5.0.24433.0616 on MacOS Catalina v10.15.7 with Xcode 10.3.

Hi @stalefishlabs,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK and pardon the late response. When using the annotation in Custom UI, please use the interfaces in ZoomSDKCustomizedAnnotationCtr.h. The interfaces in ZoomSDKAnnotationController.h is for Zoom default UI. Please have a try.

Thanks!

Thanks so much for the reply. I was confused about the roles of the two annotation controllers. That resolves my problem.

Glad to be helpful. I will go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to create another post if any other questions. :slight_smile: