We are using the Zoom Client SDK with a 20 person test, all using the same browser (Chrome on Windows) and spotlight was working VERY inconsistently -
- Those who were able to see gallery view could see 4 spotlighted at a time
- When the 5th spotlight was added, they could only see that single 5th spotlight
- The people who could only see speaker view could only see one spotlighted speaker at a time, always the most recent speaker to be spotlighted.
- For some people, when the 5th speaker was spotlighted, the Zoom screen went black and they were disconnected from the meeting, including 2 spotlighted speakers themselves.
Which Web Client SDK version?
Web Client SDK version 1.9.6
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Join a Zoom Meeting in Browser using the SDK
Host activates spotlight view
Viewers confirms they can see 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 spotlighted viewers
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: Laptop
- OS: Windows 10
- Browser: Chrome
- Browser Version [92.0.4515.107]
We tested with 20 users, all on Windows 10, all on Chrome 92.0.4515.107 and all had different results