SSO login fails on first attempt

Hi @jon.zoom

One of the issues we are noticing:
With using the old SSO method, we could provide a vanity_url. This meant that an any of our clients admin could setup the zoom login information, and the “domain”.zoom.us was automatically filled out and the appropriate page reached. The users later on wouldn’t need to recall what their “domain” was and the process for sign-in was much fewer clicks.

We want to get a similar convenience out of the OAuth flow. As it stands the login page provided is very noisy(a lot more buttons then those just for sign in). But also that we haven’t seen a supported method for preselecting SSO login, or prefilling any fields for a more streamlined login.

We want our users to have a very quick, simple, linear login. But I find compared to our prior SSO approach, we have an additional field, and 2 additional mouse clicks. (Assuming the user goes down the right path)

Ideally we would be able to provide parameters to immediately end up on the desired login in method without user input.
Even better if we can provide parameters that are pre-filled into the appropriate fields.
Can you help me to achieve the above?

Hi @brandon1,

I’m not sure if there is a way of enabling this functionality, but if there is it would not be done through the SDK. The SDK is not directly involved in OAuth, so I would recommend checking out the #api-and-webhooks:authentication category. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.