In our application we support authentication of Zoom user over OAuth. If the user chooses to login with email / password (instead of SSO, Google auth, etc…) on zoom.us during OAuth flow we cannot authenticate the user using the acquired user token with ZoomSDKAuthService
- (ZoomSDKError)loginSSO:(NSString*)ssoToken API.
Using the user token we get from
- (void)onZoomSDKLogin:(ZoomSDKLoginStatus)loginStatus failReason:(NSString*)reason delegate gets called with loginStatus
ZoomSDKLoginStatus_Failed and reason
To Reproduce(If applicable)
- During user SSO authentication we request OAuth access token as described here:
- Then with the access token we request a user token using
We pass the user token to
- (void)onZoomSDKLogin:(ZoomSDKLoginStatus)loginStatus failReason:(NSString*)reason;delegate gets called with loginStatus
The above described flow works if the user chooses to sign in with SSO on zoom.us during OAuth flow.
In case this flow is not supported how could we identify which login method the user picked on zoom.us?