SSO support in OAuth

Hello,

So I set up an OAuth application in zoom to integrate with our application.

Everything works fine if the user authenticates with his email and password. But when he selects the option to login with SSO he always gets an error.

The problem is somewhere with redirecting I am guessing. So when I select to login with SSO, I have to give my domain. Afterwards he logs in perfectly, but then when he redirects I get an error saying there is an invalid client id (see screenshot).

Since everything goes fine without using SSO I am guessing there is something wrong at Zoom’s side. Also I did not had the option to login with SSO when wanted to authenticate with OAuth so I am guessing this is a new feature.

Could it be that this is a bug? If not, could somebody help me to see what is going wrong?

Kind Regards,

Joris.

Hi Joris, 

Yes, signing in with SSO is a new feature that we released over last weekend. Does the client ID match the one set for your OAuth application? Here’s is a documentation on how to use SSO with OAuth - https://developer.zoom.us/docs/oauth/. 

Let us know if that works for you. 

Thanks

Hi,

Yes the client id does match. Like I said before, the OAuth authentication works for users who authenticate using a email and password. It only fails (with the error described above) when the user tries to authenticate with SSO.

Kind regards,
Joris

Hi Joris, 

Do you have Single Sign on Enabled? You’ll will need to have a paid plan with more than 10 host. 

Thanks

Hi Michael,

Yes we do, the organisation is Showpad and we have a pro plan.

Kind Regards,

Joris.

Hi Joris, 

We have reached back with our Engineering team and there is a bug with SSO login. I will follow up with you as soon as we fix the issue.  

Thanks

Hey Michael,

Could you provide an update on this?

Kind regards,

Joris.

Hi Joris, 

Yes, our Engineering team is still deploying a fix for the SSO bug and should be available tomorrow morning. 

Thanks

Hi Joris, 

I wanted to update you that we are still fixing the issue and we will be deploying the fix for the SSO bug this weekend. 

Thanks

Hi Joris, 

I wanted to follow up with you. Our SSO fix was implemented a couple weeks ago. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks