Here is my situation:
- I have Oauth implemented for an app which works fine for authorizing the app using my developer account.
- The developer account is tied to Zoom via Google SSO
- When I visit my app and try to authorize it to connect to Zoom, I am asked to log into my Zoom account and then post authentication, redirected back to my website’s authorization url.
- All works as expected.
However, I noticed that when I am logged into multiple Google accounts. The process of authorization breaks and needs to started again. It only succeeds on second attempt.
When I am signed into multiple Google accounts,
– the workflow initially redirects to:
https:// zoom. us/oauth2/login?client_id=XXXXXXX&response_type=code&redirect_uri=my-redirection-url&_x_zm_rtaid=XXXXXXXXX&_x_zm_rhtaid=xxxx
– and ends up on error page (on first attempt):
https:// zoom. us/signin?error=access_denied&_x_zm_rtaid=xxxxxx&_x_zm_rhtaid=xxxxxxx
On second attempt, it works fine.
When I am signed into only one Google account, no issues occur and I am correctly authorized and redirected back to my authorization URL
Has someone faced similar problems? Can someone confirm if this is something related to my implementation or possibly an issue with Zoom’s authentication mechanism?