Start session as host through api - going to signin page

Hi,

I am starting a session as host through api which is given while create session.

Sometimes I am able to start session. But some times I am going to signin page and some times I am getting no host found error.

Please help

And another question is how to start two different meetings as different host from same computer? This feature is also not working,

Please revert back at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,

Shantala

Hi Shantala,

The problem is most likely that you’re using the same computer to access 2 different Zoom accounts on the same client. This is currently not possible, you can only be logged into one account on a zoom client and if you log in to another one, it will log you out of the previous one which will redirect you to the login page or give a host not found error.

Hi,

Thank you.

My question is how do we logout the host automatically when he ends the session through api? This is very important for us since we do not want host to schedule session.

Thanks and regards,

Shantala

Hi Shantala,

Currently, there’s no fixed way to automatically logout host on end meeting through API. We can add this to our future feature requests if you’d like.