Start URL validity

Description
Hello everyone,

We have a custom web application integration via json API calls. We are creating scheduled meetings for our users via /users/{userId}/meetings (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetingcreate).

All our users are created via API calls as well via a call to /users/ (https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/users/usercreate). Also utilizing CustCreate:
custCreate- Users created via this option do not have passwords and will not have the ability to log into the Zoom Web Portal or the Zoom Client. These users can still host and join meetings using thestart_urlandjoin_url` respectively. To use this option, you must contact the ISV Platform Sales team at isv@zoom.us.

Error
We would expect that meeting start URLs will be valid for 90 days as per documentation. However, we are facing a recent issue that Start URLs will be valid for 15 days only. We have many cases where by meetings are scheduled for 2-3 months from date of request/generation.

• note we are sharing Start URL with Zak portion still users are asked to login. Since all users are API users, they even wouldn’t be able to login which results in missing appointments and resulting to calling clients via phone without video capability again defies the whole purpose of our Zoom integration.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
We are using JWT App.

I would appreciate your support !

Kindest Regards,
Abdulrahman

Hi @aamran,

Thank you for raising this with us—can you please send us an email at developersupport@zoom.us with some example start_url s that you’re experiencing this issue with? I’d like to take a closer look.

Thanks, and we’ll keep an eye out!

Best,
Will

Hello Will,

Appreciate your feedback. I will share an example start url via email.

Looking forward for your insights!

Thank you,
Omran

Hi @aamran,

Thank you! Please note that we’ve identified the issue and are working on a fix. You can follow my post here for updates:

Thanks,
Will