Statistics setting resolution value

How can I convert the value from getResolution to a video resolution?

Code:

let statistics = ZoomSDK.shared()?.getSettingService()?.getStatisticsSetting()

let video = statistics?.getVideoASStatisticsInfo(true)
let videoResolution = video?.getResolution(false)

let share = statistics?.getVideoASStatisticsInfo(false)
let shareResolution = video?.getResolution(false)

When I use this code I get: videoResolution == 230400, shareResolution == 3686400.

What does this values mean? and how can I convert it?

Thank you!

Hi @anton.yereshchenko, thanks for the post.

Based on the numbers being returned, this could be the bitrate of the video stream being transmitted for video and share resolutions. If you are looking for the detailed video resolution (e.g. 1920x1080), we will need to investigate if it is possible to retrieve this through the SDK.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom , thank you for your help!

I will wait any update on this case.

Thanks!

Hi @anton.yereshchenko,

Just to confirm, are you saying that you are indeed looking for the full resolution info?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom , thank you for the replay,

Yes, we need to know a content size of the media in the container (video and sharing) as I mention before.
But now it is more priority to know the size of each video that containers (ZoomSDKNormalVideoElement, ZoomSDKShareElement, etc) displays.

Thanks!

Hi @anton.yereshchenko, thanks for confirming.

We will investigate adding this in a future release and let you know as soon as we have an update.

Thanks!

@jon.zoom , thank you so much for help, it would be super!

Always happy to help!

While we wait for an update on this issue, please feel free to reach out in a new thread if you have any other questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

@jon.zoom

I have noticed a comment in a new SDK version (v5.5.12509.0330) near the resolution:

height can get through (Resolution >> 16), width can get through ((Resolution << 16) >> 16).

and it’s works, thank you!

Thanks for following up on this, you’re very welcome! :slightly_smiling_face: