Stop the ongoing instant meeting when creating the new one

Description
On the iOS platform when creating the new meeting while previous meeting on this account, the SDK proposes the user to end the previous meeting before creating the new one.
On Mac, however, we are only getting the ZoomSDKMeetingStatus_OtherMeetingInProgress state.
We did not find any way to get the information (e.g. meeting number) about the running instant meeting.
Is there any way to end the ongoing instant meeting when creating the new one?

Which macOS Client SDK version?
MacOS Big Sur 11.4
Zoom Client SDK v. 5.5.12511.0420

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Start the meeting
  2. Terminate the application without ending the meeting
  3. Start the application again
  4. Try to start the meeting
    The result is the onMeetingStatusChange call with the ZoomSDKMeetingStatus_OtherMeetingInProgress.

Device:

• Device: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)

Hi @mcfly, thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify whether you are using the default UI or a custom UI with the macOS SDK?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom , I am using the custom UI with the MacOS SDK.

Hi @mcfly,

Thanks for confirming. I am also not seeing a way to end the other meeting programmatically, so I will need to follow up on this internally to see if this is something that is missing and will need a feature request.

I’ll let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks!

Hi @mcfly,

I have confirmed that we were not missing anything and this is not yet supported. We will need to submit a feature request to see if we can add this in a future release.

Thanks!

Thank you @jon.zoom
If you can, please keep me informed if the feature will be implemented

Yes, I will absolutely let you know as soon as we have any updates. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.