Handle "You have a meeting that is currently in-progress..."

Hello there,
I’m looking for way to handle “You have a meeting that is currently in-progress…” alert on macOS SDK. I’m wondering if there is any delegate method that triggers when it appears and lets me decide what to do in such situation.

@carson.zoom
Can you help me with it?

Hi @caribou.replay-0w , I’m not familiar with a delegate triggered here, but let me check to see what our guidance is.

Hey @caribou.replay-0w , there are two options here -

1. You could use the delegate callback - (void)onMeetingStatusChange:(ZoomSDKMeetingStatus)state meetingError:(ZoomSDKMeetingError)error EndReason:(EndMeetingReason)reason ;
  2. There’s also a state called ZoomSDKMeetingStatus_OtherMeetingInProgress which will identify when a meeting cannot be started/joined via the client.

Thank you for your response. Honestly I was hoping for similar solution to the iOS SDK: func onAsk(toEndOtherMeeting completion: @escaping (Bool) -> Void). Do you think it is possible to implement a similar method in future releases?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.