Streaming key is not updating through Zoom Live Stream API via OIC

Using this template helps us debug your issues more effectively :slight_smile:

Description
when we are calling the below live stream URL directly, its getting updated in ZOOM and getting status 204, No content, and it’s getting reflected the details in Zoom meeting.

When we are calling the same setup through Oracle integration cloud, we are getting status as 200, Ok and updated details are not reflecting in Zoom meeting.

ZOOM API: [https://api.zoom.us/v2/meetings/{meetingId}/livestream]
Error

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

1 Like

Hey @ajay.kakde,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Are you able to share an example of the request you’re making from OIC when you see a 200 response as well as the full response body?

I’ll use that to look into this further.

Thanks,
Max

Looping Customer.

@abhik Please share the code with the screenshots.

Hey @ajay.kakde,

Thank you for sharing that screenshot. I’m not familiar with using OIC with Zoom but I’m not seeing any issues that jump out with how that’s configured.

Please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread. In that email, please include the request that you’re making when testing this outside of OIC. I’ll test this on my end and see if I can gain any insight into the behavior you’re seeing.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.