Suddenly can't oAuth with developer account

[*updated 5/05 @ 10:30 Pacific]

We run a number of apps on the Zoom marketplace. The primary Zoom Pro developer account we use to both register the app and test can suddenly no longer login via oAuth.

I sometimes receive a 500 and sometimes “wrong password” although I’m quite certain I enter the right password. Although I log in fine if I concurrently login to zoom.us or to manage the marketplace. Some other apps from the marketplace (i.e., Drive) are also producing similar behavior for the same Pro account. What is it about this account that causes this? Will other accounts be affected?

Also, a separate test account does not show “500” or “wrong,” but it makes me click the [Authorize] button each and every time.

I have changed the password when logged in by other means and tried again. I have cleared zoom site data repeatedly.

I’m not certain if it’s something new about the accounts or the API. But I don’t see anything newly peculiar about the account.

1 Like

Hi @paul1, we’re currently investigating this. We’ll get back when we have more information or if we need further details.

(ZOOM-158091 for tracking)

We are facing same issue. We are able to login to zoom app using our developer account but not to oauth.

Hey @bhaskar.dabhi, @paul1,

Please see the work around here:

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

this is nice but now we have pending application submissions failing because of this (3rd time now)… very frustrating - do you speak to your own app submissions team? they kicked this back without even considering this…

hey its the ‘weekend’ - still nothing??

It’s working for me now! Bravo! Hooray! Well done!

Amazing that you were able to respond and fix it quickly in this insane time when your team must be under incredible pressure!

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliments @paul1! :slight_smile:

We are working very hard to support all the developers building with Zoom!

-Tommy

Hey @jason4,

Can you be more clear what happened with the app submissions team?

Also, it should be fixed, I tested. What issue are you seeing?

Thanks,
Tommy

All email and communication should be considered private and protected personal and shall be secured under all applicable laws. Any recipient, who has access to any contained information, regardless of purpose or medium is so advised, bound and obligated to handle as such.

Hey @jason4,

Please clarify.

Thanks,
Tommy