Swedish translation of app

Hello,

Is it possible to help translate the Zoom apps into a specific language? That is, not only for the SDKs, but for the official apps.

Perhaps this should be posted in Feature requests?

Thanks!

Hey @daniel2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. You can change the language of an official Zoom app using the instructions found here. At this time, we do not support the Swedish language. If you would like this feature to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

When it comes to the Web SDK, please see our guide on using multiple languages.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

I know it is not supported in the official Zoom apps, and that’s why I’m wondering if the translation work could be outsourced to the community.

Would it be possible for me and others to help translate the official Zoom apps into Swedish?
Or is this something someone would have to actually be hired for?

2 Likes

Hey @daniel2,

Thank you for the update. At this time, we don’t have a program for open, community-driven, translations. I think this is a great idea though! If you submit a feature request for this it gets enough traction, our developers will definitely consider either Swedish translations or, as you mentioned, community-driven translations for a future release. I would submit a feature request for both as they would likely be rolled out in different stages.

Thanks,
Max

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.