Zoom Language Patching

Hello. I want to make a Turkish patch for all Zoom users in my country. Where can I start looking ? What can you advise me about this subject?

Thanks

Hey @Waffleoid,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Are you able to provide more information on what you’re looking to accomplish? What do you mean when you say:

Thanks,
Max

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: . By that , I meant I want to create a language-patcher program for Zoom Desktop. But first , I will have to deal with the patching process.
Because Zoom does not have our language as an option. Is there a simple way to accomplish the language patch with the tools on Zoom Dev or do I have to find another way myself? (With kind of programs like Resource Hacker, maybe a hex editor of some sorts , etc.)

Have a good night! (or day)

Hey @Waffleoid,

Thank you for the update. The best way to have a language added to Zoom is to reach out to our team via the Feedback Form. This will make sure that the request is sent to the appropriate team.

I understand the need for the Turkish language to be added here but modifying the Zoom application is against our terms of service.

If you want to Customize the Zoom experience, including adding your own translations, I recommend looking into the Zoom Web SDK.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

I clearly understood your reply. Thanks a lot! Also I probably did not read ToS properly. By the time I am writing this, I already filled a Feedback Form. Eventually the Zoom Team will take care of the subject I hope.
Thanks!
Waffleoid

Hey @Waffleoid,

I’m glad to hear that answered your questions! If you encounter any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.