TDD Already Complete - Still Received Email That Action Required to Submit TDD

Hi there,

We received an email today with the subject line:
“Action Required: Submit TDD as soon as possible”

We already completed the TDD when we submitted our app, and the TDD is showing as complete in the marketplace admin interface (can’t attach screenshot.)

Is any action needed on our part? Our app’s name is " Propel Appointments".
Please advise.

Thanks,
Propel

Hi @propel
Thanks for reaching out to us!
I will check this for you

Hi @propel
I just heard back from the Marketplace team and it looks like you have completed your TDD so you can disregard this email
Cheers,
Elisa

Great - thanks, @elisa.zoom !

Hi @elisa.zoom

We are in the same situation.
We updated and submitted an TDD on 22th Feb, but we are still receiving email which has subject like “Action Required: Submit TDD as soon as possible”.

Should we need to re-submit our App? I would be great if you check our app status.

Regards,

Hi @zah
could you please share the name of your app?

@elisa.zoom

sorry, app names are below

Hi Elisa,

We already published our application with TDD form but we also received the same email. Could you please also check our application Resmo. Thanks.

Hi Elisa,

I believe we’ve also completed the TDD for both of our apps and so there’s nothing for us to do, could you double check for me as well? Our apps are:

Thank you!

Hi @porterjamesj and @korhan
I just heard back from the Marketplace team and your apps are up to date, no further action is required from you.
Please disregard the email.
Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom

How about my app?

Regard

Hi @zah
I think I tagged you before.
Your apps are good, you do not need to take any further actions.
Please disregard that email

1 Like

hi @elisa.zoom
Can you please check my FlowTeams app too?
Thank you!

Hi @hasel.dev
I just heard back from the Marketplace team and it looks like your app is good, you do not need to take any further actions for your app

1 Like

Hey @elisa.zoom can someone please respond to my request App Review with NextJS: Domain Verification - #6 by preston86

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.