Updated app on 27th December still get TDD warnings

Hi,
we submitted the app on the 27th of December with the TDD form. A few days later it was approved successfully.

But till today we got the reminders to update the app with the TDD.

Can you confirm that our app is successfully approved with the TDD and will not be disabled by end of Feb?

Thanks

1 Like

I too have the same problem. I’m not getting any warnings (yellow text) when I go into my Published app but I keep getting the TDD emails.

I as well keep getting this email. I don’t see this form available anywhere in my account. How do I find out if it was filled in properly?

We keep getting the TDD warning emails as well even though our oauth app was last updated on February 8, with everything under the Technical Design tab completed, as shown in the screenshot below.

The app has a large number of connected accounts and we can’t afford it to go down so could someone from the Zoom team please confirm we are indeed okay even though we received the emails just yesterday?

Hi @pranav1 @chrisf @max2 @martindrapeau
I am sorry I totally missed this thread!
I just wanted to check in with you to see if there is anything I can do to help or if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Elisa

@elisa.zoom Hello Elisa. Hope you’re doing good.
I don’t have any questions. The integration is working fine after the cutoff date. Guess the new TDD was accepted.
Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.