Technical Notes

we have compiled some common questions that came to us directly from some of you. Let us know if you have further questions.

Q: Is it possible to customize meeting id – i.e show our own unique meeting id instead of zoom meeting id? Also, how do I customize the app icon?

A: you can change it with the following method:

IMeetingService SetMeetingIDForMeetingUITitle(ulong meetingNumber)

You can customize the icon by replacing sdk_demo.ico and small.ico in the project.

Q: How do I switch video types?

A: check these functions:

SwitchFloatVideoToActiveSpkMod()

SwitchFloatVideoToGalleryMod()

SwitchToVideoWall()

Q: can I switch language in the SDK ?

A: yes, under struct tagInitParam, there is an attribute: SDK_LANGUAGE_ID emLanguageID which you can select.

Q: Can I localize on my own to a language that is not supported by the SDK ?

A: yes – resource files are included in sdk_demo.rc

Q: How to access Zoom Contacts in SDK?

A: we don’t support IM and presence functionality in the SDK as of now

Q: Can I customize invitation email?

A: yes, under MeetService class, there are two function calls: GetInviteEmailTitle() and GetInviteEmailTeamplate(). You can always add new content into it.

Q: How can I track meeting quality?

A: we provide an API call: MeetingService::GetMeetingConnQuality to track meeting session quality.

Q: Is it possible to launch a meeting with the app share option similar to your iOS stack ?

A: you can pass a window handle to the stack and start the share but you cannot pass single image file – we are looking to releasing that soon

Q: Looks like your SDK is written in C++ - if my application is written in C#, how can I access the SDK ?

A: We have provided an abstraction layer for C# applications. Please check out the download page.

Q: Looks like your SDK is written in C++ - if my application is written in C#, how can I access the SDK ?

A: We have provided an abstraction layer for C# applications. Please check out the download page

can you provide sample code for c#??.. i have checked on download page… i don’t find any thing related to that…

I am waiting for the link with this abstraction layer for C# too. I have checked on download page but couldn’t find anything related to this.

SDK是用C ++编写的 ,如果我的应用程序是用C#编写的,我该如何访问SDK?有例子没?

A: We have provided an abstraction layer for C# applications. Please check out the download page.

Is there any update on this ?? We are waiting for C# abstract classes Please update the info ASAP…

Hi All,

currently we are fixing some errors in the C# layer. Once it’s available, we will post to our Github page.

Best

Thanks for the response. It will be helpful if you can provide the tentative dates by when can we expect the C# layers.

can you provide link because we don’t find any link for  abstraction layer for C# applications

Hello, I’m using C# wrapper for Windows SDK.
You wrote that email title and template can be changed …
Q: Can I customize invitation email?
A: yes, under MeetService class, there are two function calls: GetInviteEmailTitle() and GetInviteEmailTeamplate(). You can always add new content into it.

This is only for getting eamil title and template … .how can it be changed, any sample ?

Hey @marko.novotny ,

Please create a new topic as this one is outdated.

-Tommy